Terms & Conditions
By accessing this site you agree to be bound by Judith Goss Florists terms and conditions of use and service standards as set out below. We reserve the right to amend these terms from time to time you are responsible for reviewing regularly information. The latest terms will always be available on our site. If you continue to use the www.judithgossflorists.co.uk Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the judithgossflorists.co.uk Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the www.judtihgossflorists.co.uk Site. The changes will apply to the use of the www.judtihgossflorists.co.uk Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the www.judithgossflorists.co.uk site
Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use, any other use requires the prior written permission of Judith Goss Florists.
1. All prices quoted include Value added Tax at standard rate.
2. If a product is not available for any reason, substitutions will be necessary. In such circumstances we are not required to notify you. We will complete your order utilising substitute products of equivalent value. We will take care to maintain your chosen style, colour and theme.
3. If, due to the unavailability of a product, we are unable to fulfil your order or provide a suitable substitute you will be given notice wherever possible and we will reimburse your payment (if payment has been collected).
4. The Items and products on this website our for delivery in the UK only, please phone so we can tell you what products can be sent abroad as diferent countries have different products please see International Flower Delivery Free Phone: 0500 34 35 62
5. Flowers. Some Flower orders International and some UK are sent through the Interflora relay service using a network of local florists, a signature is required on delivery.
6. Any additional items i.e.: balloons, chocolates and soft toys are extra items only, and can only be ordered in addition to flowers. All orders are inclusive of vat. All orders are backed by our full guarantee of satisfaction.
7. Due to the perishable nature of the product, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of delivery.
Within our alcoholic gift range:-
1. We reserve the right to replace brands shown to equal value and quality.
2. Certain ranges are available in selected delivery areas only a product range may be restricted for certain delivery locations.
3. Alcoholic Liquor Please note that orders containing alcohol will not be accepted from persons under the age of 18. Delivery of such items will also not be left with a minor.
4. Under the Licensing Act of 1964 (UK) and 1976 (Scotland) it is an offence for any person under 18 years to buy, or attempt to buy, alcoholic liquor. It is an offence under Sections 32 and 33 of the Intoxicating Liquor Act 1988 (Ireland) for any person under 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor. It is an offence under Licensing (Northern Ireland) Order 1990 for any person under 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor.
- The following warnings apply to both latex and foil balloons:
Read all instructions and warnings before using the balloons
Inflate balloons using a pump, away from the face & eyes
Where applicable or supervising, always use un-inflated balloons away from young children (Toy safety standard considers potential choking hazard for children under 8 years from broken and un-inflated balloons)
Dispose of all plastic bags and packaging attachments associated with the item supplied
After event/use, destroy & dispose of the items carefully.
The following warnings also apply to latex balloons:
“Warning! Children under eight years can choke or suffocate on un-inflated balloons. Adult supervision is required. Keep un-inflated balloons away from children. Discard broken balloons at once”
Made from natural latex.
The following warning also applies to all foil balloons & Balloons in a boxes:
The following warning also applies to Balloon in a box / Foil Balloons Weight and Packaging: All Boxes Ribbons and Helium balloons / Weights must be supervised at all times and Not Left Alone with Children as they might choke if put in mouth or eaten, Do not let children bite Balloons or to Inhale helium gas as If inhaled, helium gas can Kill
After event/use, destroy & dispose of the items packaging attachments associated with the balloon carefully. Do not release balloon outdoors or near electric power lines.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL AMSCAN AND ANAGRAM PRODUCT IS CE APPROVED
1. We will deliver products on the same day that they are ordered wherever possible. (Orders delivered same day, wherever possible, if ordered by 1pm Monday to friday, By 10am on Saturdays, No Delivery Sundays / Bank Holiday)
Internet Delivery Cost:
Same Day Delivery : £8.99
Next Day Delivery : £6.99 ( Standard Delivery)
2. All national and international deliveries will be made via Interflora. In respect of orders outside the UK, Channel Islands and Ireland, delivery shall be made as soon as is reasonably practicable but you acknowledge that delivery on the intended delivery date, particularly in respect of orders received for same day delivery or for Sundays and Public Holidays, cannot be guaranteed. Due to time differences in some countries same-day delivery may not be possible.
In cases where a third party is involved (e.g. delivery to schools or hospitals) we shall accept the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organization.
4. Please ensure you have included your correct daytime phone number and email address during the check out process so we can contact you to advise you of any delays or problems with your order. We cannot be responsible for any delays or failure to complete an order where incorrect details have been provided (or if there is no one at the specified address to accept delivery)
5. When Delivering alcoholic liquor Please note that orders containing alcohol will not be accepted from persons under the age of 18. Delivery of such items will also not be left with a minor.
6. In some circumstances, we may not be able meet your delivery requirements. You will be given notice wherever possible and if the product cannot be delivered at all, we will reimburse your payment (if payment has been collected).
When Recipient Not At Home
1. If there is no answer the driver will leave the flowers with a neighbour or other secure place with a card through the letter box detailing where the flowers can be found when they return home.
2. Where this is not possible the flowers are returned to the shop for the recipient to collect when convenient for them.
Sunday / Bank Holidays Deliveries
1. Judith Goss Florists do not work or open on Sundays or Bank Holidays and suggest a Saturday or a day before delivery when the occasion falls on Sunday / Bank Holidays.
Click & Collect
1 A selected range of products are available for the Click & Collect service and these products are clearly identified on the website.
2 Available only at Judith Goss florist shop 77 Station Road, Taunton, Somerset. TA1 1PB
3 When ordering a product using this service you will be asked to select the times from which you will collect your order also you will be given a choice for card message so you can write it if you want to or leave it so you can choose a card (our standard only) in the shop and write it personally .
4 When ordering we will use all reasonable endeavours to make you aware of the opening hours and closing hours of your chosen time for collection at the shop, however we cannot accept liability if you running late, we therefore recommend you contact us on 01823254646 once your order is placed to double check latest you can collect before planning your journey to collect your order at Judith Goss florist shop 77 Station Road, Taunton, Somerset. TA1 1PB so then we can confirm to you the following a new collection time for the order .
5 At the time of placing your order you will be advised of the earliest collection time and last collection time available for your order. Times are 9am to 12pm and 12pm to 3pm
6 When ordering you will be asked to specify the date and between the times of when you wish to collect your order. Due to the perishable nature of our products please ensure you collect your order no later than 24 hours after the collection date/time you specified between the opening shop hours.
7 If for any reason we are unable to prepare the item you have ordered for collection on the requested date/or at the requested time we will attempt to contact you in advance of your chosen collection date/time to advise you and either re-arrange collection or cancel the order.
8 Due to the bespoke, perishable nature of our products, we are unable to refund or offer replacement products for orders which you fail to collect between your times.
9 When collecting your order, please ensure you have a copy of your order confirmation email (stating order number) with you together with a piece of personal identification (i.e. driving licence) as we may ask for these as proof of identity when you collect your order.
10 If you wish to cancel or amend your Click & Collect order, please contact Judith Goss Florists on 01823254646 or email email@example.com. Please give 48 hours’ notice before the requested delivery date for cancellation/amendment to be processed.
11 Cut off times for this service may vary at busy times e.g. Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Valentine's, Mother's Day, Easter.
12 There is no charge for the Click & Collect Service.
13 This service is only available via www.judithgossflorists.co.uk.
14 We reserve the right to withdraw or amend availability of this service from time to time.
1. If delivering to a third party We / Judith Goss Florists cannot be held responsible for delays caused by third parties (i.e. Hotels, Offices, Hospitals or Places of Work) and cannot accept responsibility for their actions.
2. Please note that all the photographed products displayed on this website may not be identical to the actual product despatched. We reserve the right to despatch an alternative / similar product with minor variation from the image shown, at our discretion.
3. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. Judith Goss Florists shall not be liable for any failure to perform any obligations hereunder where such failure results from any causes beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation, (including "line-noise" interference)
1. During the check out process you will be asked to provide some personal information (such as contact details) to enable us to complete your order. In addition you can choose to receive notification of upcoming events and promotions.
2. Any personal information that you provide is stored securely on our server and is strictly confidential. All credit card details are deleted after payment has been received.
3. We will not disclose any personal information that you provide to us on this site to any third parties, unless required by law [or as required to complete any order that you place].
We do our best to protect the information that you provide to us during on line purchasing using secure Sage Pay technology and Paypal.
Protx provides very high levels of internet and physical security to ensure sensitive information is never compromised.
Protx security measures
credit/debit card details are secured within 128-bit encrypted sessions. Sensitive information is stored on a heavily encrypted database that is protected by multiple government approved firewalls.
Additional security measures include a security key that is used to produce an MD5 hash value. Hash values are often used as digital signatures as they cannot be reversed to obtain the original information. They allow the receiver to validate that the information received is identical to that sent.
Protx VSP is designed so the vendor doesn't have to hold sensitive information on their site, should anyone gain unauthorised access to their database the information they obtain will not allow them to recover credit card details or other sensitive information.
The possibility of obtaining sensitive information from the Protx VSP database is minimised due to high levels of encryption; firewall security and the measures taken to ensure the information is indecipherable.
1. The site and its contents (including, but not limited to, graphics and pictures) remain at all times in our ownership, with all rights reserved.
2. You are authorised to display the site on your computer, print it, download it and otherwise use it, at all times for your personal, non-commercial use only.
3. You must not modify, reproduce, display, distribute or otherwise use the materials on this site for any public or commercial purpose.
4. If you want to create a link to this site, or any part of this site, you must first seek and obtain our written permission.
5. We make no warranties as to the materials and services provided on this site, including, without limitation, warranties as to fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from viruses, or non-infringement of intellectual property.
6. We are not liable for any damages or losses whatsoever arising out of the use or inability to use this site or any websites linked to this site.
7. This site is governed at all times by the laws of the United Kingdom.
8. If you breach any of these terms, your authorisation to use this site automatically terminates.
Judith Goss Florists Customer Services
In the event that you are not satisfied with the our Service,
complaints should be addressed to:
01823 25 - 46 – 46
Judith Goss Florists
77 Station Road,
Our Customer Service Team is available from
9am to 4.00pm from Monday to Friday
9am to 2.00pm Saturday.
Closed Sundays & Public Holidays
If you don't wish to place your credit card details using our secure server please call us direct and we will be happy to take your order over the phone,
Phone: 0500 34 35 62
Or (+44) 01823 25 46 46
Help And Advice
If you want advice in choosing flowers to send as a gift or floral tribute just ask - we are here to help. All our florists know which flowers work well together in arrangements and bouquets etc, which flowers last longest and which are easiest to care for. They also understand the cultural aspects of floristry in the UK and Ireland; for example a suitable flower arrangement for a new baby or an appropriate tribute to send to a funeral. (+44) 01823 25 46 46
© Copyright used with permission of Interflora British Unit